Monday, September 17, 2007

Stern Still Doesn't Get it!

It was announced today that the NBA has reinstated Joey Crawford.

In case you forgot, Joey had been suspended indefinitely for the "improper conduct and lack of professionalism" that he displayed during a game between the Spurs and Mavericks back in April. Joey is the ref who assessed two technicals on Tim Duncan in a span of 76 seconds. The second technical appeared to have been assessed to Duncan simply because he was laughing while he was sitting on the bench. Then Joey apparently tried to challenge Duncan to a fight.

I just don't understand why David Stern would let a ref with Joey's reputation back into the League right now. I think most sports fans would probably agree that Joey Crawford might be the worst referee they have ever seen. I know he is the worst ref I have ever seen. I think the decision to reinstate Crawford is just further proof that David Stern just doesn't see the big picture.

David Stern needs to resign!

In case you haven't guessed, I don't think much of David Stern. I have included the links to some of my previous posts about the idiot below. If you check out the "Stern Sucks" post at the bottom you'll notice that I posted that one on April 18th, 2007. I think you might find it kind of prophetic since I posted it well before the Donaghy story broke.

Pompous Ass
David Stern Should Resign
Sterns Press Conference
You Gotta Read This
David Stern's Email Address?
David Stern Is An Idiot!
I Knew It!
Stern Sucks & So Does The NBA

No comments: