Tuesday, September 18, 2007

In Case You Haven't Heard

"The Mike Tirico" show will debut on ESPN Radio this Thursday and will fill part of the old "Dan Patrick Show" time slot. The Tirico Show will run from 1pm to 3 pm Monday through Friday. The remaining hour of the old "Dan Patrick Show" time slot will be filled by Stephen A. Smith and will run Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 4pm.

I really like Mike Tirico and I can't wait to hear his new show.

I'm not so excited about Stephen A. Smith. In fact, I'm pretty disappointed.

But, I have already done some checking and I have discovered that FOX Sports Radio has a show called "The Drive" that runs Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 7 pm. "The Drive" features Chris Myers and former NFL star Bryan Cox. So, I guess it will work out for me. On the days that I am working out of my truck I will listen to Tirico from 1 pm to 3 pm, and then I will switch over to Fox Sports Radio and catch "The Drive."

If you are like me and can't stand Stephen A. Smith, you might want to check and see if you can get Fox Sports Radio in your area. I have never listened to Fox Sports Radio, but it has to be better than listening to Stephen A. Smith!

No comments: