Friday, September 28, 2007

9/28/07: Ronny Thompson

In case you missed it, good old Ronny is at it again. There was a story about Ronny and Ball State in the USA Today newspaper yesterday.

The new story still seems to try to place all the blame on the University and paint Ronny as an innocent victim of a hostile environment. But, it is written a hell of a lot better than the "story of lies" that Michael Wilbon published awhile back.

I'm going to wait a little while before I post my opinion on this latest article about Ronny because I want to see what other writers' reactions are to this latest story.

If you want to see some of the other postings I have made on the Ronny Thompson/Ball State situation, I have placed some links below. The stories are linked by the dates that I posted them. Be warned, though. I am not a Ronny Thompson fan. You won't find anything "pro Ronny" down there from me. Many of my posts do, however, include links to many articles written by other people about Ronny.

8/17/07
8/16/07
8/16/07
7/20/07
7/09/07
7/17/07
7/16/07
7/13/07

No comments: