Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Monday Night Football

You've probably all heard by now that Joe Theissman has been replaced on MNF with Ron Jaworski. I think this is a good move and I applaud MNF for making the move. But, I don't think they should stop there. I think they should get rid of Tony Kornheiser as well.

I am going to go on the record and state that Tony should be removed and Mike Golic should be brought in to replace him. Mike Golic would be a perfect fit with Mike Tirico and Ron Jaworski. Tony Kornheiser knows as much about football as I do about 19th century French poetry. Tony's only role on MNF is comic relief. And let's face it, Tony isn't really that funny. I think Mike Golic is funnier than Tony and he obviously knows more about football than Tony. Mike Golic would also be able to provide some insight into the defensive game which would balance well with Ron Jaworski's offensive input.

No comments: