Friday, July 6, 2007

Landis might know today

It is being reported by a Belgian website that the USADA will release their verdict on Floyd Landis today. This appears to be nothing more than a rumor, but you never know. If you want to find out the latest info and rumors about the Floyd Landis hearing, you may want to check out Trust But Verify

My gut instinct tells me that the USADA is going to rule against Floyd. But, I suppose it doesn't really matter as far as the Tour De France is concerned because the French have already announced that they are waiting for the outcome of the USADA hearing before they commence their own proceedings. So even if Floyd is victorious in his challenge of the USADA, the lying, scheming little Frenchies will probably still take his Tour title away just because he is an American. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I am not too fond of the French.

It still appears that Floyd will take part in the Leadville 100 on August 11th in Leadville, Colorado. I will be in the area on a fly fishing trip and may try to get over there to watch. There is a rumor that Lance Armstrong may compete there as well.

No comments: