Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hank Thorns to Va Tech

Hank Thorns, the senior point guard from Las Vegas, announced today that he chose Virginia Tech over the University of Kentucky. It was an easy decision for him since Virginia Tech offered him a scholarship and Kentucky didn't. Kentucky might have offered Thorns a scholarship next week after his scheduled visit to Lexington, but Thorns decided not to wait any longer before making a decision. I don't blame the guy one bit. Unfortunately, I'm starting to see a pattern develop with recruiting at the University of Kentucky. At some point you just have to shit or get off the pot.

I'm gonna be out of town for the next week and I won't be able to update this blog. I will be leaving tomorrow morning and I should return on the 9th or 10th. If i catch the "big one" while I'm gone I will be sure to post a picture here when I get back.

No comments: