Thursday, September 25, 2008

NFL Week 4 Predictions

I'm 27-20 on my picks after the first three weeks of the season. Its not too bad, but its not real good either. Let's see if I can improve on my record.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Cleveland vs Cincinnati: The Great American Suck-Off! This is a tough one to call because Derek Anderson is starting but may not finish the game. If Brady Quinn comes in early the Browns may have a chance. Since Romeo is the Browns' coach I am going to guess that Quinn doesn't come in soon enough or maybe not at all. Winner = Cincinnati

2) Minnesota vs Tennessee:
I think the Titan defense will be too much for the Vikings. Winner = Tennessee

3) Denver vs Kansas City:
The Broncos are gonna score a lot of points and the Chiefs will not. Winner = Denver

4) San Francisco vs New Orleans:
I'm going with the Saints even without Shockey. Winner = New Orleans

5) Arizona vs NY Jets:
This one has me scratching my head. The Cards may be better than I thought, and the Jets may be worse than I thought. I'm going with the home team. Winner = NY Jets

6) Green Bay vs Tampa Bay:
I just think the Packers are a better team. Winner = Green Bay

7) Atlanta vs Carolina:
The Panthers should win this one easily. Winner = Carolina

8) Houston vs Jacksonville:
The Jags have their swagger back. Winner = Jacksonville

9) San Diego vs Oakland:
This won't even be close. Winner = San Diego

10) Buffalo vs St. Louis:
The Rams may go 0-16. Winner = Buffalo

11) Washington vs Dallas:
I think the Redskins will make a game of this, but Washington just doesn't have enough. Winner = Dallas

12) Philadelphia vs Chicago:
The Eagles should blow Chicago off the field. Winner = Philadelphia

13) Baltimore vs Pittsburgh:
Big Ben will have a long day without Willie Parker, but in the end I think the Steelers will pull out a low scoring affair. Winner = Pittsburgh

No comments: