Friday, September 19, 2008

NFL Week 3 Predictions

I don't think there is any way I can do worse than I did last week, so here goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Kansas City vs. Atlanta: This is a tough one to call. Winner = Atlanta

2) Oakland vs. Buffalo:
I think the Bills should win this one fairly easily. Winner = Buffalo

3) Tampa Bay vs. Chicago:
The Bears have surprised me with their toughness so far this season. Winner = Chicago

4) Houston vs. Tennessee:
Anything can happen in the AFC South, but I think the Titans have too much for the Texans. Winner = Tennessee

5) Carolina vs. Minnesota:
The Vikings have played hard nosed football in their first two games but I don't think the upgrade at QB will be enough to help them against the Panthers. Winner = Carolina

6) Miami vs. New England:
No contest. Winner = New England

7) Cincinnati vs. NY Giants:
That sound you hear off in the distance is the moving truck pulling up in front of Marvin Lewis' house. Winner = NY Giants

8) Arizona vs. Washington:
My head is telling me to go with the Redskins, but my gut tells me the Cards are gonna take it. Winner = Arizona

9) Detroit vs. San Francisco:
This one is a toss up. I'm going with the home team. Winner = San Francisco

10) St. Louis vs. Seattle:
Another tough one to call. Winner = Seattle

11) New Orleans vs. Denver:
My crystal ball tells me the Broncos are going to score a lot of points. Winner = Denver

12) Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia: Another tough one to call. When I think it is close, I always go with the home team. Winner = Philadelphia

13) Jacksonville vs. Indianapolis:
The better defense wins the game between two teams struggling with injuries on offense. Winner = Jacksonville

14) Cleveland vs. Baltimore:
The last I checked Derek Anderson was still listed as the starting QB for Cleveland. Winner = Baltimore

15) Dallas vs. Green Bay:
The game of the week as far as I'm concerned. I'm going out on a limb. Winner = Green Bay

16) NY Jets vs San Diego:
I think the Jets will make a game of this, but the Chargers are going to play pissed off after last week's debacle. Winner = San Diego

No comments: