Friday, April 27, 2007

NFL Draft

The NFL Draft is tomorrow. I won't be watching the draft on TV because I have to work. I don't normally work on Saturday but I volunteered to work this Saturday before I realized it was Draft Day.

I suppose it doesn't really matter, anyway. I already know that the Colts are gonna do something with their first round pick that will piss me off. Most commentators are convinced that the Colts will take Harrell from Tennessee. It wouldn't really make me too mad if they did that, but I would rather see them take a linebacker. Every mock draft I have looked at so far has Paul Posluszny still available when the Colts hit the board. I don't see how they could pass him up if he's still there.

Oh wait. Its the Colts and they always take the best player available even if they don't need anybody at that position. They are in desperate need for a linebacker, cornerback, and defensive lineman. I'm sure they will take a quarterback or an offensive lineman. I agree that they also need a slot receiver, but they shouldn't waste their first pick on one. A couple of the mock drafts I saw had the Colts taking Anthony Gonzalez from Ohio State.

They need to go defense and I think they need to go linebacker first.

No comments: