Thursday, November 6, 2008

NFL Week 10 Predictions (part 1)

I usually don't do my picks until Thursday night or Friday. But, since this week sees the return of Thursday Night Football I will go ahead and give you my pick for tonight's game. Then, sometime tomorrow I will follow up with my picks for the rest of this weekend's NFL schedule.

1) Denver vs. Cleveland: There are going to be a lot of eyes watching this one. On paper the Broncos seem to have an advantage. Denver brings in the NFL's 3rd rated offense and 29th ranked defense against Cleveland's 28th ranked offense and 25th ranked defense. I'm going with the kid, though. I think Quinn will be more consistent than Anderson and put together some long drives that will help keep Denver's offense off the field. Winner = Cleveland

No comments: