Friday, November 21, 2008

NFL Week 12 Predictions

Last week I correctly picked 11 games and missed 4, with the Cincinnati/Philadelphia game ending in a tie. I have decided not to count the tie in either category, so my record for the season now stands at 97-62. This week looks like a tough one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati:
No Mucho Stinko and no Carson Palmer equal no chance for the Bungles. Winner = Pittsburgh

2) Tampa Bay vs. Detroit:
I seriously think the Lions could make this one interesting, but I've learned my lesson picking against the Bucs. Winner = Tampa Bay

3) NY Jets vs. Tennessee:
Conventional wisdom tells me to pick the Titans, but they are the worst 10-0 team I have ever seen. Winner = NY Jets

4) Buffalo vs. Kansas City:
The Chiefs aren't as bad as their record indicates, but I have to go with the Bills in this contest. Winner = Buffalo

5) Chicago vs. St. Louis:
The Monsters of the Midway should show up for this game. Winner = Chicago

6) New England vs. Miami:
Miami is an up and coming team. I just don't think they have come up enough to beat the Pats in November. Winner = New England

7) Minnesota vs. Jacksonville:
This is a tough one for me to call. I'm taking the home team. Winner = Jacksonville

8) Philadelphia vs. Baltimore:
I'm just not sold on Baltimore. Winner = Philadelphia

9) Houston vs. Cleveland:
I'm going with Cleveland in this game, but I'm not overly confident about it. The Browns' defense tackles like a bunch of middle school girls. Winner = Cleveland

10) San Francisco vs. Dallas:
This isn't the match up it used to be. Winner = Dallas

11) Oakland vs. Denver:
Jay Cutler will have his Thanksgiving feast a few days early. Winner = Denver

12) Washington vs. Seattle:
The Seahawks have been such a disappointment this year. Winner = Washington

13) NY Giants vs. Arizona:
The only way the Giants lose is if Eli has a horrendous game. I look for Warner to produce multiple turnovers under pressure. Winner = NY Giants

14) Carolina vs. Atlanta:
I hate to do it, but I'm going with Carolina. Winner = Carolina

15) Indianapolis vs. San Diego:
Neither team is as bad as everybody thinks. But, the Chargers always have a nice game plan for Indy. Winner = San Diego

16) Green Bay vs. New Orleans:
I have to go with the Pack. Winner = Green Bay

No comments: