Saturday, November 15, 2008

NFL Week 11 Predictions

Denver vs. Atlanta: The Broncos have been erratic on defense and Atlanta will run the ball. Winner = Atlanta

Philadelphia vs. Cincinnati:
The Bengals suck. Winner = Philadelphia

Chicago vs. Green Bay:
These NFC North contests are hard to pick. I'm taking the home team. Winner = Green Bay

Houston vs. Indianapolis:
The Colts have won two big games in a row, but I'm not sold on them. Houston will give them a game. Winner = Indianapolis

New Orleans vs. Kansas City:
The Saints should win this game, but Kansas City is showing improvement and may make this a close game. Winner = New Orleans

Oakland vs. Miami:
The Dolphins JV schedule continues. Winner = Miami

Baltimore vs. NY Giants:
I think the Giants will win this game, but I wouldn't be surprised if Baltimore wins. Winner = NY Giants

Minnesota vs. Tampa Bay:
This game is a toss up. When I'm in doubt I usually go with the home team. Winner = Tampa Bay

Detroit vs. Carolina:
This probably won't be much of a game. Winner = Carolina

St. Louis vs. San Francisco:
St. Louis could make this interesting, but I'd be crazy to pick the Rams. Winner = San Francisco

Arizona vs. Seattle:
I believe Matt Hasselback is supposed to return to the lineup, but Arizona is going to score some points. Winner = Arizona

San Diego vs. Pittsburgh:
I don't believe for a second that Pittsburgh will lose two in a row at home. Winner = Pittsburgh

Tennessee vs. Jacksonville:
This game has upset written all over it. Winner = Jacksonville

Dallas vs. Washington:
I think Dallas is starting to hemorrhage and I just don't think even Tony Romo can stop the bleeding. Winner = Washington

Cleveland vs. Buffalo:
My head is telling me to go with Buffalo, but my gut is telling me that Brady Quinn will carry the Browns to victory. Winner = Cleveland

No comments: