Friday, November 7, 2008

NFL Week 10 Predictions (2)

I missed the winner of the Broncos/Browns game last night to make me 0-1 already for this week, but I did go 9-5 again last week. As of today, I have a record of 75-56 on the season.

Now, for the rest of my Week 10 predictions.

1) New Orleans vs. Atlanta: Did you know Atlanta has the 7th ranked offense in the NFL and New Orleans has the 1st ranked offense in the NFL? But, the Falcon's have a better defense. Winner = Atlanta

2) Tennessee vs. Chicago:
I think this game will be close. If Orton was healthy I would pick the Bears. But, it looks like Grossman will be under center for Chicago. Winner = Tennessee

3) Jacksonville vs. Detroit:
The Jaguars haven't shown me much this year, but the Lions are awful. Winner = Jacksonville

4) Seattle vs. Miami:
I have to go with the Fins at home. Winner = Miami

5) Green Bay vs. Minnesota:
There is nothing like an NFC North rivalry game. This game should be close. Winner = Green Bay

6) Buffalo vs. New England:
The Pats let one slip away last week. I don't think they will lose two in a row. Winner = New England

7) St. Louis vs. NY Jets:
I don't think the Jets are as good as everyone seems to think they are, but I just can't see them losing to the Rams. Winner = NY Jets

8) Baltimore vs. Houston:
The Texans are tough at home, but Rosenfels will probably fold under the Ravens' defensive pressure. Winner = Baltimore

9) Carolina vs. Oakland:
The Raiders are a joke. Winner = Carolina

10) Indianapolis vs. Pittsburgh:
The Steeler defense is just too good. The Colt defense is just too bad. Winner = Pittsburgh

11) Kansas City vs. San Diego:
The Chargers haven't looked too good, but I'm taking them at home. Winner = San Diego

12) NY Giants vs. Philadelphia:
This is the game of the week. It should be close, but the G-Men will be up for this game. Winner = NY Giants

13) San Francisco vs. Arizona:
I just don't see how the 49ers could possibly win this game. Winner = Arizona

No comments: