Friday, October 31, 2008

NFL Week 9 Predictions

OK. I went 9-5 last week and my overall for the season is now 66-50.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) NY Jets vs. Buffalo: This should be an exciting game. I'm going with the home team. Winner = Buffalo

2) Detroit vs. Chicago:
The Lions are just a bad football team right now. Winner = Chicago

3) Jacksonville vs. Cincinnati:
I don't understand how Marvin Lewis still has a job. Winner = Jacksonville

4) Baltimore vs. Cleveland:
This game is a tough one for me to call. I think it will be a defensive struggle with several turnovers. Winner = Cleveland

5) Green Bay vs. Tennessee:
The Titans didn't impress me last week against the Colts. I'm going out on a limb here and picking the Packers. Winner = Green Bay

6) Arizona vs. St. Louis:
The Rams have been playing better football since Jim Haslett took over the helm, but I have to go with Kurt Warner and the Cards. Winner = Arizona

7) Houston vs. Minnesota:
My gut tells me this will be an interesting game, but I am going with the home team. Winner = Minnesota

8) Tampa Bay vs. Kansas City:
This is a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned. Winner = Tampa Bay

9) Miami vs. Denver:
The Dolphins have surprised me a couple of times this season. Still, I have to go with the Broncos at home. Winner = Denver

10) Atlanta vs. Oakland:
I think the Raiders will keep this one close, but the Falcons should take it. Winner = Atlanta

11) Dallas vs. NY Giants:
The Cowboys won't even be competitive in this game with Brad Johnson under center. Winner = NY Giants

12) Philadelphia vs. Seattle:
I think the Eagles will destroy the Seahawks. Winner = Philadelphia

13) New England vs. Indianapolis:
The Colts' backs are against the wall. If Indy loses this game they will have no chance of making the playoffs. I think Peyton and company will circle the wagons. Winner = Indianapolis

14) Pittsburgh vs. Washington:
I could honestly see this game going either way. The Steeler defense impressed me last week, though. Winner = Pittsburgh

No comments: