Friday, October 10, 2008

NFL Week 6 Predictions

43-31 for the season so far. Now for the Week 6 predictions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Chicago vs. Atlanta: I believe the Bears' defense will be too much for the Falcons offense. Winner = Chicago

2) Baltimore vs. Indianapolis:
I think this will be a low scoring game and that favors the Ravens. Winner = Baltimore

3) Detroit vs. Minnesota:
I'm not really sure what kind of team Minnesota has, but I am pretty sure they are better than the Lions. Winner = Minnesota

4) Oakland vs. New Orleans:
The Raiders are probably going to be fired up for the new coach, but the Saints are a better team and they are at home. Winner = New Orleans

5) Cincinnati vs. NY Jets:
The Bengals couldn't even beat the Browns, and Carson Palmer isn't playing again this week. Winner = NY Jets

6) Carolina vs. Tampa Bay:
I have underestimated the Bucs all year and I am going to pick against them again this week. Winner = Carolina

7) St. Louis vs. Washington:
Jim Zorn and the Redskins have been impressive so far this season. The Rams have not. Winner = Washington

8) Miami vs. Houston:
This is a tough one for me to call. I'm going with the home team. Winner = Houston

9) Jacksonville vs. Denver:
I think this one is a toss up. Jacksonville is a better team than they have shown this season and I don't think Denver is as good as they appear. I'm going with the home team. Winner = Denver

10) Dallas vs. Arizona:
I want to pick the Cardinals, but I just can't. Winner = Dallas

11) Philadelphia vs. San Francisco:
The Eagles are really banged up this week. The 49ers aren't very good. Winner = Philadelphia

12) Green Bay vs. Seattle:
The Seahawks are not the same team they used to be. Winner = Green Bay

13) New England vs. San Diego:
The Chargers aren't a very good team right now, but neither are the Patriots. Winner = San Diego

14) NY Giants vs. Cleveland:
The only chance the Browns have is if Derek Anderson gets hurt in warm-ups and is unable to play. Winner = NY Giants

No comments: