Friday, October 17, 2008

NFL Week 7 Predictions

Wow! Week 6 was another rough one for me as I barely broke even with a record of 7-7. That now puts me at a dismal 50-38 on the season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) San Diego vs. Buffalo: It looks like the Chargers have it rolling now. Winner = San Diego

2) Minnesota vs. Chicago:
The Bears are at home and I'm betting they are a little ticked off after last week's fiasco against the Falcons. Winner = Chicago

3) Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati:
The Bungles will keep stumbling along. Winner = Pittsburgh.

4) Tennessee vs. Kansas City:
The Titans should take care of business. Winner = Tennessee

5) Dallas vs. St. Louis:
The Rams shocked me last week with their victory over Washington, but I don't think the Rams are good enough to do it two weeks in a row. Winner = Dallas

6) Baltimore vs. Miami:
The Dolphins are at home and I think they will find a way to take advantage of Baltimore's inept offense. Winner = Miami

7) San Francisco vs. NY Giants:
We saw last week that the G-men have some weaknesses, but they are still too good for the 49ers. Winner = NY Giants

8) New Orleans vs. Carolina:
I have decided that the Panthers are pretenders (again). Winner = New Orleans

9) Detroit vs. Houston:
Just when I didn't think the Lions couldn't get any worse they went and traded Roy Williams to Dallas. Winner = Houston

10) NY Jets vs. Oakland:
This game will probably be closer than what people think, but I can't pick against Brett Favre in this game. Winner = NY Jets

11) Indianapolis vs. Green Bay:
I'm not sure what to think of Indy at this point in the season. The Colts looked like they found their fire last week so I am going to ride the momentum wave and pick them again. Winner = Indianapolis

12) Cleveland vs. Washington:
I don't think Derek Anderson is capable of playing two good games in a row. Winner = Washington

13) Seattle vs. Tampa Bay:
I have underestimated the Bucs all year and I am not going to do it again this week. Winner = Tampa Bay

14) Denver vs. New England:
I just think the Broncos have too much on offense for the aging Patriot defense. Winner = Denver

No comments: