Thursday, October 1, 2009

NFL Week 4 Predictions

I went 11-5 last week and improved to 31 -17 on the season. I'd be doing pretty good right now if I hadn't totally flopped on my Week 2 predictions.

On to Week 4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detroit at Chicago: I'm still not on the Bears bandwagon, but there hasn't been a bandwagon in Detroit in several years. The Lions played well last week, but can they do it two weeks in a row? I don't think so. Winner = Chicago

Cincinnati at Cleveland: If you think you have two good quarterbacks on your roster, that probably means you don't have any. Winner = Cincinnati

Seattle at Indianapolis: The Colts defense is banged up, but they still have Peyton Manning. Winner = Indianapolis

NY Giants at Kansas City: This is going to be ugly if you are a Chiefs fan. Winner = NY Giants

Baltimore at New England: Its now time to find out if Baltimore is any good. Victories over Cleveland, Kansas City, and a notoriously slow starting Charger team hasn't proven anything to me yet. I'm still buying, though. Winner = Baltimore

Tampa Bay at Washington: The award for this week's ugliest game goes to................. I think I would rather watch "The View" than be forced to watch this one. Winner = Washington

Tennessee at Jacksonville: I just can't see the Titans dropping this one, even though it is at Jacksonville. One more loss this early and Tennessee is in serious trouble. Jeff Fisher will get them back on course. Winner = Tennessee

Oakland at Houston: The Texans have Matt Schaub, the Raiders have Jamarcus Russell. Nuff said. Winner = Houston

NY Jets at New Orleans: I'm pretty excited about this game. Both of these teams come in looking very impressive. To me, this game is too close to call. I'm going with the home team. Winner = New Orleans

Buffalo at Miami: I just don't think the Dolphins have much chance without Pennington. Winner = Buffalo

Saint Louis at San Francisco: Its only going to get worse for the Rams. The 49ers should make this one look easy. Winner = San Francisco

Dallas at Denver: Bronco fans can say goodbye to their undefeated record. Denver's next five opponents are Dallas, New England, San Diego, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. This will be just the start of a very long month and a half for Denver. Winner = Dallas

San Diego at Pittsburgh: The Steelers need this game a lot more than San Diego does, and it is in the Steel City. Winner = Pittsburgh

Green Bay at Minnesota: We've all been waiting on this one. The Vikes should win, unless Favre tries to do too much. I think the coaching staff will keep #4 in check and the Viking defense and running game will pull this one out. Winner = Minnesota

No comments: