Monday, December 1, 2008

We Play Green

I'm not usually one to get up on my soap box and rave about anything. But, I came across a story the other day about Cincinnati Reds outfielder Chris Dickerson and his effort to raise awareness about waste reduction and recycling.

Those of you who know me in real life know that I care deeply about our planet and the environment that we all live in. I'm not one of those "the sky is falling" environmentalists like Al Gore. But, I do believe we need to take care of the planet that we all call home. I'll stop there on my personal beliefs and let you read the story about Chris Dickerson for yourselves. You can read it here.

Then, after you've read the story, you can check out the We Play Green web site here. The web site isn't up yet, but it is scheduled to be online sometime this week.

Bravo, Chris!

No comments: