Monday, November 5, 2007

Week 9 Power Rankings

1) New England Patriots: It took them 3 quarters but they finally figured out where the Colts weaknesses were in the 4th quarter.

2) Indianapolis Colts: The good news is that they played well enough to beat the Patriots even with 4 starters missing because of injuries. The bad news is they lost a game that they should have won and will now probably have to travel to Foxborough in January.

3) Pittsburgh Steelers: They have a tough Division game tonight against the Ravens, but they should win easily. I just don't think they are in the same class as the Patriots and Colts.

4) Dallas Cowboys: I still think they are the team to beat in the NFC.

5) Tennessee Titans: I have Pittsburgh ranked ahead of them only because I think the Steelers have a better quarterback. I'm just not sold on Vince Young.

6) Green Bay Packers: They still have Brett Favre and an underrated defense. I can't wait to see them play the Cowboys and the Lions.

7) New York Giants: Eli is playing better this year and their defense is fun to watch. I wouldn't count them out just yet.

8) Detroit Lions: They can't be ignored anymore. I'm still not convinced they are a true contender, but they are 6-2 and deserve some credit.

9) Cleveland Browns: If they only had a defense. I wonder when the last time was that anybody had Cleveland ranked in their top ten power rankings?

10) Jacksonville Jaguars: I know they got their butt kicked yesterday by the Saints, but I still think they are a playoff team. They'll be much better once David Garrard returns from injury.

No comments: