Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Perfect Storm

If I was a Tennessee Titan fan, I think I would be getting a little worried about the Colts coming to town on Sunday. This is starting to look like a perfect storm on the horizon.

The Colts have looked flat all season. But, Sunday night's debacle against New Orleans might have been just the adrenaline shot the boys from Indy needed. If getting thoroughly embarrassed in prime time wasn't bad enough, the ensuing feeding frenzy by the media and the bloggers (including myself) has probably stirred up the hornet's nest on 56th street. I think the wagons are being circled. I don't know why, but I have a feeling we are going to see some vicious hitting this Sunday.

And I guarantee you that Pat Angerer is going to be leading the charge. Pat has been a hitting machine all season and this week he is going to have a little extra bounce in his step. Pat's wife gave birth to "Cael Patrick Angerer" yesterday. Congratulations to Pat and his wife.

No comments: