Saturday, November 7, 2009

NFL Week 9 Predictions

I went 7-6 last week and now stand at 73-43 on the season. That's not very good, even by my standards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Washington at Atlanta: The Falcons should win this one easily. Winner = Atlanta

Arizona at Chicago: These two teams confuse the hell out of me. Winner = Arizona

Baltimore at Cincinnati: This one should be interesting. Winner = Baltimore

Houston at Indianapolis: The Colts are banged up on defense. Sanders, Jackson, and Hagler are all out for the remainder of the season. If I was a betting man, I would take the Texans. But I'm not a betting man. Winner = Indianapolis

Miami at New England: Can the Patriots stop the run? Can the Dolphins defend against the pass? Winner = New England

Green Bay at Tampa Bay: The only question here is how many points can the Packers put on the board? Winner = Green Bay

Kansas City at Jacksonville: The Jags have to win this one to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. Winner = Jacksonville

Carolina at New Orleans: I absolutely hate the NFC South. Every bone in my body is telling me the Saints should win this one without even breaking a sweat. Winner = Carolina

Detroit at Seattle: I don't see any way the Lions could win this game. Winner = Seattle

Tennessee at San Francisco: I think this game could go either way. I just have a gut feeling that Vince Young is going to screw this up somehow for the Titans. Winner = San Francisco

San Diego at NY Giants: I think this game could go either way. My gut tells me to take the Chargers. Winner = San Diego

Dallas at Philadelphia: This is another game that I think could go either way. I think I just like the way the Eagles have been looking a little better than I do the Cowboys. Winner = Philadelphia

Pittsburgh at Denver: I just was starting to think the Broncos were a good football team, and then they get their asses handed to them up in Baltimore last week. I think the Steelers are pretty similar to the Ravens. Winner = Pittsburgh

No comments: