Thursday, January 10, 2008

01/10/08: Kentucky Basketball

I have been getting some emails wondering why I haven't been posting anything lately about Kentucky basketball. The answer is pretty simple.

If you read my last post related to Kentucky basketball on December 20th, then you can probably figure out why I haven't been posting anything relating to the team. If you didn't read it, then I'll take the time to give you a short explanation. I haven't been posting anything because I don't see how saying anything negative about Billy Gillespie or this year's version of the Kentucky Wildcats could in any way be productive. So, I have decided that I would rather not post anything about the guys in Lexington until I have something positive to write.

I have come to realize that coach Gillespie is in a bit of a "rebuilding year," and I am OK with that. On Saturday, the'Cats will open the SEC season with a game against 13th ranked Vanderbilt. It doesn't look like it will be pretty. Coach Gillespie announced yesterday that the injury bug has returned to the Lexington campus. Check out the story here.

No comments: